A Building Health Partnerships National Workshop was held at Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre in London on 18 June 2013. Tweets and a few photos from the workshop are archived here.
The goals of the workshop were to:
- Explore the practical approaches from the 12 learning sites that will make real difference locally
- Share innovative models of effective working together and successful approaches to clinical commissioning to spread best
- Promote networking
- Consider how best to use the existing networks and channels of communication for dissemination of the learning and to develop a strategy which includes new and emerging structures /networks.
People involved included
- Up to 3 cross sector representatives from each the 12 Building Health Partnerships learning sites
- Cross sector representation from other areas that expressed an interest in joining the programme
- Other CCG and clinical leaders
- Expert speakers
- NHS England
- NAVCA, SEUK and IVAR